You may leave some measurement that are only needed for specific outfits. Make sure you measure carefully and double check with it. It is a good idea to have someone else measure you.
Please keep in mind that you should be wearing normal clothes or undergarments. Jeans and heavy blouses are not recommended while being measured. Lay the tape measure flat against the skin; don't pull it too tight, nor let it droop.
1. Neck Circumference: Measure round your neck in inches. Let the tape measure rest on your clavicle.
2. Cross Shoulder: The horizontal width measurement from shoulder point to shoulder point. Take measurement at back shoulder.
3. Bust/Chest: Circumference Place tape measure round your chest at the fullest expanse of the bust.
4. Sleeve LengthMeasure: from the tip of your shoulder to your wrist.
5. Bicep: The width around the widest part of the
6. Armhole: Lift the arm a little and bend the elbow slightly - measure around the armhole loosely so that it will not bind when the arm is lifted up and down.
7. Shoulder: to Elbow Place tape measure from shoulder point to joint of the arm, also called elbow.
8. Shirt Length: Measure from shoulder to over bust and down to as long as you want. Usually down to bellybutton or down to knee is recommended for Shalwar Kameez and Trouser Suits.
9. Neck to Bust Point: Place tape measure to the point where neck is starting to the bust point.
10. Bust Point: Bust Point to Bust Point.
11. Shirt Waist: Place tape measure round the natural waistline.
12. Central back neck.
13. Trouser Waist: Place tape measure round the trouser waistline.
14. Hip Circumference: The circumference along the horizontal line at the widest point of the hip across the fullest part of the buttocks and over the end of the thigh bone.
15. Crotch: Trouser Waist to joined of the leg. You can also take crotch depth by sitting down on a flat hard chair. Take the measurement on the side from the waist to the chair.
16. Thigh Circumference: Take thigh circumference round the widest part of the leg. High up on the leg, just below the crotch.
17. Knee Circumference: Measure around the knee little loosely.
18. Calf Circumference: Measure the girth around the largest part of the calf.
19. Trouser Length: Measure as outer length of trouser including waistband. This is the length from top of where you wear your trouser at the waist down till where the trouser hem skims your feet.
20. Trouser Inseam: Take inseam measurement from the crotch, where two legs join, to bottom of the leg.
21. Trouser Waist to knee.
This is a STITCHED SIZE CHART therefore measurements are in half. Within the brackets ( ) total measurements are mentioned.
All measurements are in inches and include ease/loosing. These dimensions are not body measurements.
Measurements may vary slightly according to design requirement.